Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Qualitative Moderator/Strategist
- Manage strategic qualitative projects, working on all stages of research: category immersion, study design/technique application, recruiting management, discussion guide development, online and in-person qualitative moderation, reporting analysis/synthesis, strategic recommendations, video development, and seeking out new methods
- Will regularly travel (1-3 trips per quarter) for fielding research or presenting results
- Manage and mentor junior researchers
- Responsible for developing company development efforts
- 5+ years of qualitative marketing research experience, including moderating focus groups, ideation sessions, in-depth interviews, and ethnography in-person and online
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Have experience in positioning, communication/ad optimization, new product development, uncovering unmet needs, and deep consumer understanding
- Ability to plan and coordinate research efforts in an organized and detailed manner while being able to adapt to changes in program schedule and scope
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent communication: verbal, visual and text with strong presentation abilities
- Analytical and strategic – able to absorb much information and cull it down to relevant findings and draw on experience to suggest appropriate recommended action
- Fun-loving and well-rounded personality – able to “connect” qualitatively with many personality types
- Embraces new technology and new techniques
- Strong, collaborative interpersonal work style
- Hard-working and self-directed
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, with the ability to visually share key strategic points
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Jessica@elevatedinsights.com.
*Applicant must be willing to complete a background check and pass a drug test.
Elevated Insights is a custom market research company in downtown Colorado Springs. We help companies in the U.S. and global markets better understand their target consumers to uncover unmet needs, communicate with them in a relevant way, and bring new services and products to the marketplace.
Our Fortune 50-100 clients span multiple industries: advertising agencies, apparel, food and beverages, consumer products, beauty care, skin care, restaurants, health & wellness, spirits/alcoholic beverages, insurance, investments, banking, sports, government, and the military.
Elevated Insights is a rapidly growing company and was nominated for the second year in a row as one of the fastest growing small businesses in Colorado Springs.